Now offering custom, Western-style leather work! Do you have a pistol you want a mountain man holster for? How about a knife that is missing its sheath? Contact me for details. These handmade, one of a kind, high quality rustic holsters are custom fitted to YOUR model handgun, pistol, or revolver.
Holster prices start at $75, which includes:
- Custom molding to your model pistol
- Right or left hand, angled cross draw or standard draw
- Hand stitched with artificial sinew
- “Antique” brown finish (as pictured above)
- Hammer loop OR snap strap for retention, with real horsehair tassel
- Copper rivets in stress areas, such as ends of stitching and belt loops – $5
- Leather flap – $15
- High ride – $40
- Drop leg/thigh holster (includes one leg strap for pistols with barrels up to 8″) – $30
- Second leg strap (recommended for longer pistols) – $10
- Conchos and embellishments – varies, prices start at $5
As time goes on, I will update this page with other leather work I have done, which will include sheaths, buttstock shell holders for rifles and shotguns, and other custom work I do for my customers.
Please note, any leather work is custom and made to order, which will take up to 6 weeks to ship. Also, these leather items are handmade, and will not be perfectly stitched and shaped like a factory made, machine stitched product. But it will be unique and one of a kind.