You may wonder, is there any way to earn more trade credit at the trading post? Of course, you could meet up with me (or use this page) to show items you have available for trade. But there are a few other ways you can get credit to use like cash here at the trading post.
- Write articles. I am offering up to $15 in trade credit per article based on primitive skills, wild plants, hunting, trapping, fishing, and many other bushcraft or primitive related subjects. Contact me for some suggestions.
- Send in action shots. Do you have a picture of an item you’ve bought from us in use? Send it in! I’m offering $5 in trade credit for each image that is accepted and used on the site.
- Enter giveaways. Periodically, I will be posting giveaways of specific items, trade credit, or some combination of items. The rules will vary with each giveaway, but typically they are as follows:
- “Like” and “share” the giveaway
- “Like” or “follow” Dog’s Day Trading Post on specified social media
- Include the specified hashtags.
- Enter product trials. Occasionally, I will be offering a new product for testing. Follow the directions of the trial and not only do you get to keep the product, but I’ll give you $10 in trade credit!
- Labor. Occasionally, I may become backed up with orders and need a little extra help. In exchange for an agreed upon amount of trade credit, I will ship you the materials and directions required to produce the product I need. When I receive quality finished product, I will issue your credit.
This is not a complete list, and I will update it as I come up with other ways.